Zur alten Feuerwache 26
The Hiltrup Museum was founded in 1984. It has been located in the former Hiltrup firehouse since 1998. The museum's permanent exhibition focuses on the history of Hiltrup. It additionally presents temporary exhibitions that deal with various topics (e.g. the 1950s) and artists. At the same time the museum is a venue for a wide array of cultural events.
Sunday: 3 pm – 5 pm.
First Sunday of each month: 11 am – 12:30 pm.
Guided tours by appointment, Tel. 02501/1205
Only in the lower section.